Features & Benefits:
- Available in 7 heights, from 7 3/8"H to 23 1/2"H; and 7 flange diameters from 4" to 16".
- Valve housing cast in North America; ensures superior strength and solidification of housing's metallurgy.
- CNC-machined components and housing provide precision tolerances; eliminates axial shaft movement, extends maintenance cycles.
- Outboard bearing design protects bearings in high-temperature and high-PSIG applications; removes bearings from direct path of damaging contaminants.
- Easily manages pressure differentials up to 15 PSIG; with super-duty series up to 22 PSIG.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 750°F.
- Cast iron housing.
- 8-vane rotor with beveled tips and sides.
- 304 or 316 cast stainless steel valve housing.
- RotorRail™ feature provides tool-less access to rotor and internal surfaces; speeds cleaning and inspection; ensures fast, accurate rotor and endplate re-alignment.
- No. 4 finish on internal product contact surfaces of housing, and all rotor surfaces.
- Interior coatings: hard chrome, tungsten, nickel, and epoxy.
- Rotor types: closed-end, metering, shallow-pocket, adjustable-tip, and Teflon®-coated.
- Adjustable rotor tip types: EPDM rubber, polyurethane, hardened steel, stainless steel, and bronze.
- Shaft seal types: ACST-4™ glandless Teflon® shaft seal, and packing gland.
- Valve housing vent ports.
- Shaft seal and rotor pocket air purge.
- 6-vane, 10-vane, or 12-vane rotor.
- Custom drive packages.
- Application-specific accessories: blow-through adapter, shear plate deflector, surge hopper, motion speed switch assembly.
- 16 offset pockets ensure a continuous and uniform flow rate to the conveying line
- More accurate rate of material flow
- Available in mild steel or stainless steel
- Open end rotor or closed end shrouds
|Rotary Valve Capacity (Cubic Feet/Hr.)|
|Rotor Speed (RPM)|