Features & Benefits:
- Designed for gravity-flow applications; variable slide gate actuation settings enable partial material flow, as well as full-open or closed settings.
- Available in 2 heights of 4"H or 5"H, and 9 square-flange sizes from 6" to 24".
- Carbon steel fabricated frame construction with dual, 1/4"-thick, 304 stainless steel slider plates.
- UHMW slider guides provide exceptional resistance to corrosion and abrasion; are self-lubricating to ensure smooth, low-resistance actuation; and are moisture repelling.
- Stainless steel transport screw with ACME thread for improved load bearing.
- Excellent performance in high-temperature applications up to 250°F.
- Round flange design: available in 2 heights of 4"H or 5"H, and 5 flange diameters from 6" to 12".
- Pneumatic operation, ships ready for start-up, including: complete factory assembled air cylinder, solenoid valve, fittings, and tubing; position switches available.
- Inlet deflector cone: available in abrasion-resistant steel, stainless steel, or mild steel construction.
- High-temperature performance, up to 500°F.
- Electric side gate actuation.
- Mechanical limit switch: available on pneumatic or manually operated slide gates.
- Dust cover and return dust pan; 10 ga. mild steel construction.