Features & Benefits:
- Blower system design provides pressure conveying and/or vacuum conveying functions for dry bulk material handling operations requiring optimal balance of blower power and energy efficiency.
- Fully assembled system built on mild steel skid with complete side-protection frame; primed and painted.
- Roots positive displacement blower; sized and specified to application-specific requirements.
- High-efficiency, TEFC motor.
- Adjustable motor base; accommodates multiple motor types, simplifies standards compliance.
- V-belt drive simplifies maintenance, runs quietly; drive guard protects personnel.
- Weighted-style pressure relief valve maintains tight seal till tank pressure reaches relief setting.
- Inlet filter protects system from introduction of damaging, harmful contaminants.
- Back check valve enables proper flow and pressure.
- Pressure gauge provides accurate monitoring and measure; aids in system optimization and efficiency.
- Discharge expansion joint enables consistent pressure levels in operations with varied temperatures.
- Inlet silencer and discharge silencer reduce operating noise; improves personnel protection and safety.
- Customer-specific positive displacement blower brands and specifications.
- Customer-specific paint and finish coatings.