It doesn't matter if you’re in the baking industry or mining industry; if you want consistent material density, lumps won’t cut it.
That’s why we’re introducing the Piece Breaker valve to our high-performance line-up.
This heavy-duty, lump breaker valve is designed to reduce naturally agglomerated clumps—that get packed together during transportation or storage—or to de-lump material that was deliberately compacted. During this process, the Piece Breaker does not degrade the material, nor does it create excessive dust.
What it does is improve material flows for efficient processing and accurate metering; reduce material build-up; prevent premature wear from abrasive material clumps; and enhance product quality.
If applicable to the application—fertilizer, for example—the Piece Breaker also improves moisture consistency.
Some of the Piece Breaker’s features include:
- Cast iron or stainless steel construction (for sanitary applications)
- Outboard bearings
- V-belt drive
- Single shaft rotor with an air-purge shaft seal
- Compact design for easy maintenance and installation
- Option for wear-resistant coatings
- Replaceable fixed and rotating blades
Ideal for food, powder paint, cement, mining, chemical, plastics and construction applications, to name a few, the Piece Breaker can be used when:
- De-lumping prior to bag loading
- De-lumping after bin loading
- De-lumping after bag unloading
- De-lumping before mixing
- Preparing material for secondary size reduction
Ask about how to add the Piece Breaker to your lump-breaking arsenal.