In this webinar, Megan Thompson, President of ACS Valves, dives into NFPA compliance, codes and testing, and what it means for rotary airlocks. Not stopping at the valve—which is actually considered a fire-safety redundancy—Thompson reviews the most important safety elements in the pneumatic conveying line, placing the fire-prevention focus where it needs to be.
You will learn:
- What is required of your airlock for NFPA compliance
- Housekeeping and maintenance requirements for your airlock and your system as a whole
- What documentation needs to be recorded for housekeeping and maintenance, and the frequency for safety checks
- Types of dust and its characteristics - how this plays an important role in your dust collection system accessories
- Overview of NFPA standards that should be on your radar