Are you in bulk materials processing? Does your production application require very high-volume material throughput?
Let us introduce you to you our CDC-CI Series. These rotary valves were designed for applications just like yours.
To enable this high-volume material throughput, the CDC-CI Series rotary valve features a wider and taller housing barrel that enables three times more material throughput, while maintaining the industry-standard flange opening dimensions.
The best part? This valve was designed as a fast and easy drop-in replacement, so you can switch out an existing valve and start enjoying the benefits of high-volume material throughput in no time.
More features of the CDC-CI standard rotary valve:
- 8-vane rotor design with beveled tips and sides
- Correct inlet and outlet sealing for maximum system efficiency; maintains proper pressure differentials; reduces compressed air requirements
- Housings are cast in North America to ensure superior strength in the composition and solidification of the housing's metallurgy
- CNC-machined to precise tolerances; eliminating axial shaft movement, seal leakage, and shortened bearing life
- Available in cast iron, or 304 or 316 stainless steel